The playing time of Steelrising varies depending on your play style. How long it takes to play through the game does not depend solely on your skills as a player.
This is how long you can expect to play Steelrising
Steelrising is a Soulslike game by French development team Spiders for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series and Microsoft Windows. The game can also be purchased via Steam
- How long you can play Steelrising depends on your personal playing skills, for one thing. On the other hand, it depends on what you concentrate on.
- If you not only play the main campaign but also search for all the collectibles and complete all the side missions, it will take you around 30 hours to finish the game.
- If you only want to play through the main campaign, it will take you around 15 hours.
- Those who opt for the game help mode can adjust the difficulty level and thus play through the game in less time. This mode, which is rather rare in the industry, is intended to make it easier for genre newcomers to get started.
- The game help mode can be activated at any time – not only at the beginning of the game. However, you cannot collect trophies in this mode.