In order to pick up a shipment from a Packstation, you will need the Post & DHL app from 01.04.2022. If you have been using the customer card up to now and have lost it, this is no reason to panic. We show you how you should now proceed.
DHL customer card for Packstation lost – what you should do
To pick up a parcel from Packstation, you do not necessarily need your DHL card.
- From 1 April 2022, you will only need the app from DHL and Deutsche Post. If you have registered there with your existing customer account and switch to the “Packstation” tab, you will find all the options for collecting and sending as before. However, scanning your card at the station itself is no longer possible. You will have to scan the QR code displayed in the app.
- If you know your post office number by heart or have written it down on a piece of paper, you can also pick up your parcel without a customer card or app.
- To do this, enter all the data manually at the Packstation. Click on “Pick up” to go to “Manual entry”. There you enter the post number and then the collection code. You will then be given access to your parcel.
- But please note that you only have three attempts to enter the number correctly. If you enter it incorrectly, it will be automatically blocked.
- If you have received a shipment notification with a barcode, scan the barcode at the Packstation. Afterwards, only your first and last name are required.
- You cannot reapply for the card directly in the online portal. Instead, you must contact customer service.
- The easiest way to do this is to use the contact form on the DHL website. Alternatively, you can also reach customer service daily by hotline or chat.
- The customer service usually responds quickly. You should receive your new customer card after 2 – 3 days. The old card, on the other hand, will be blocked.