In order to use the Amazon Echo voice control, you must first set it up. In this practical tip, we will tell you exactly how to do this.
Amazon Echo: Setting up Alexa – here’s how to do it
Before setting up your Amazon Echo device, you should make a few preparations. First, download the Amazon Echo app for Android or iOS. You should also connect your Echo device to the mains. Make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- First, open the Alexa app on your smartphone and log in with your Amazon credentials.
- Follow this by opening “More” and selecting “Add device”.
- Now select “Amazon Echo”.
- Next, select “Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus and more”. Now follow the instructions to set up your device.
- If you’re having trouble, reach out to Amazon for help here.