By activating your PS5 as your primary console, you can share games or use them offline. Activation requires just a few clicks.
Enable PS5 as primary console: Instructions
You activate your Playstation 5 as your primary gaming console as follows:
- Navigate to the settings on the Playstation 5 home screen. You can recognise this by the gear wheel in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Within the settings, select the Users and Accounts tab to access your console’s account management. Within this menu click on the option Other.
- Now select the submenu Console Sharing and Offline Play. You then have the choice to enable or disable console sharing.
- To register your console as the primary PS5, you must enable console sharing. You can also deactivate the console as the primary platform in the same way.
- Important: You can only activate one Playstation 5 as the primary console via your account.