Crossplay and splitscreen in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands are features that make playing the fast-paced shooter with others even more exciting
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Crossplay and splitscreen at a glance
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers crossplay on all platforms. This means you can take on the dragon lord with others regardless of your preferred system.
- This includes PC players and console owners. These include the PS4 and PS5, as well as the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X versions.
- Gamers need a SHiFT account from Gearbox Software. Then link this to the store that matches your game version. SHiFT allows you to play together with others using the crossplay function
- If you are interested in a round of couch co-op in the game, this is also possible for console owners. With the PS5 and Xbox Series S/X versions, up to four players can play simultaneously on one console in split screen.
- The last-gen versions for the PS4 and Xbox One only support up to two game ends. You can choose between a vertical and horizontal split screen
- Attention: The split screen mode is not available on the PC.