If you want to log in to Google Drive, you have many options. Whether you use a Windows PC or a Mac, signing in is easy. There are just a few steps to follow to get you there.
Sign in to Google Drive: Via browser and app
The easiest way to sign in to Google Drive is via the browser. On the Windows PC and Mac, the steps work the same.
- Browser: Go to the Google Drive website. Log in with your credentials.
- Enter your email address and password. Confirm with Sign in. You will be taken to your Google account.
- App: Download the Google app for Android or iOS. Install the app. In the login window, sign in with your credentials.
- Tip: If you have problems logging in, it may be a technical problem. If you have forgotten your password, go to the account recovery page.
Log in via PC client
If you have Google Drive installed on your PC, you can log in to Google Drive directly from your PC.
- Start the googledrivesync.exe file. The file will be installed.
- Go to “Start now”. A separate window will open. Enter your Google login details here.
- Click on “Next” and on “Done”.
- In the new Google Drive folder in the programmes or menu bar, you will find your files synced with the Google Drive folder. You can upload your files here.