You can delete a TikTok video just as quickly as you created it. The steps are simple and the unwanted video is removed.
Delete a TikTok video: Instructions
If you have posted your own video on TikTok and want to delete it, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app. Then go to the profile picture icon.
- In the overview you will see all the videos you have already uploaded. Select the thumbnail of the video you want to delete.
- Tap the three dots and scroll all the way to the right in the menu.
- Go to Delete.
Delete other videos when you are on them
If you can be seen on someone else’s video, the video can be deleted in just a few steps.
- Open the video you are on and tap the dots on the right.
- Go to Report. Select the reason you want to delete the video.
- Enter the message in the text box. For example, state why you want the video to be deleted.
- TikTok Support will process your request and then remove the video.