If your mobile phone keeps hanging up, it can be a real pain in the neck, especially if you need your phone urgently. We have a few tips for you on how to solve this problem.
Mobile phone hangs all the time – With these tips your device will run again
If your mobile phone keeps hanging up, this can have several causes. We have collected a few possible solutions for you that should get your device running again.
- Sometimes all it takes is a regular reboot to get your machine working normally again. To do this, press and hold the on and off buttons for several seconds.
- If this does not work, you can try clearing your memory. For example, you can delete apps you no longer need or files such as photos.
- There are also native apps that remove data junk such as cache files from your phone. These are installed on most smartphones. You can either set them to automatically clean themselves on a regular basis, or do it manually yourself.
- Disable Bluetooth and GPS when you don’t need it, as this can also overload the phone.
- Disable apps running in the background.
- If none of these tips work, you should reset your phone to factory settings. However, you should only choose this procedure if there is no other option left, as you will have to set up your entire phone again afterwards.
- If your smartphone still does not work, you should visit a specialist shop.