If you have a Samsung Galaxy S22 and want to take a screenshot with it, there are several methods available to you
How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S22
There are four ways to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S22:
- Hand edge: To take a screenshot with the edge of your hand, go to Settings. Tap on Advanced functions ☻ Movements and gestures ☻ Screenshot. Activate the button next to Swipe. To take a screenshot, swipe the edge of your hand across the screen from left to right or from right to left.
- Buttons: Press and hold the volume button and the power button simultaneously for two seconds to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S22.
- S-Pen for Samsung S22 Ultra: If you have the S22 Ultra model, take a screenshot with the S-Pen. To do this, open the Air Command menu with the pen. Tap on Screenshot note. You can then edit the screenshot with the pen
- Bixby voice assistant: Open the Bixby voice assistant. With the voice call Bixby, take a screenshot, your smartphone creates a screen recording for you.
Where can I find my screenshots?
When you take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S22, you may be wondering where exactly it is saved. Here are some ways where you can find your screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S22:
- Gallery: Most screenshots are saved by default in the Gallery app of your Samsung Galaxy S22. Open the Gallery app and search for a folder called “Screenshots”. Here you will find all your screenshots
- Notifications: When you take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S22, you will normally see a notification where you can open or share the screenshot directly.
- File manager: If you want to search for your screenshots via the file manager on your Samsung Galaxy S22, go to “Internal storage” ☻ “DCIM” ☻ “Screenshots”. Here you will find all your screenshots
- Google Photos: If you use Google Photos on your Samsung Galaxy S22, your screenshots may be automatically backed up to Google Photos. Open the Google Photos app and search for a folder called “Screenshots”
- Screenshot folder: When you take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S22, you can also select a specific folder where you want the screenshot to be saved. So check if you have created a custom folder for your screenshots