You need stamps in Fallout 76 to acquire Pitt plans from Giuseppe Della Ripa. There are two ways to do this
Fallout 76: Earn stamps through expeditions
Fallout 76 has offered expeditions that you can accept since the Pitt update. These are larger quests that you complete outside of Appalachia and bring with them extensive rewards.
- The Pitt Recruitment Pack focuses heavily on these expeditions, which also earn you stamps. You can look forward to receiving up to ten stamps per expedition
- As there is no limit to the number of expeditions, you can theoretically take part in as many as possible and grind stamps. However, this can be somewhat time-consuming
- These missions start in the Whitespring Refuge and up to four players can take part as a group. The expedition leader earns more stamps than the group, which you can take advantage of as the host
- When on expeditions, make sure you complete as many side missions as possible. This will earn you more stamps, as each expedition offers up to three side quests.
Use Fallout 76: S.C.O.R.E. for stamps
It is also possible to obtain stamps in Fallout 76 via the S.C.O.R.E. board.
- All you have to do is complete S.C.O.R.E. tasks. With a bit of luck, stamps will be among the rewards you can receive via the Battle Pass.
- The amount of stamps you can receive this way increases for Fallout 1st members. This is the premium membership of Fallout.
- How many stamps you receive via the S.C.O.R.E. system can vary. You must also always check the board to collect the stamps. They are not credited automatically