For streamers, it is important to know how to save their Twitch stream. To do this, simply activate the VODs and you can watch or download your stream online.
Save Twitch Stream: Step 1 Activate VOD
You can easily download your own streams on Twitch. To do this, you must first activate the video-on-demand function in your account.
- Log in to your account on Twitch.
- Then click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select the “Settings” option.
After that, go to “Channel and Videos”. In the window that opens, click on “Stream”.
- There you will find the option “Save previous broadcasts” under “VOD settings”. Click on the specified slider. Now your streams become VOD. These will then be available online for at least 14 days.
Step 2: Download stream and save
You can now download your Twitch stream from your stream manager. After accessing “Channel and Videos” as above, you will be in your dashboard.
- Go to “Stream Manager” in your dashboard on the left. Here, under “Content”, open several options. Select “Video Producer “
- Here you will see three dots on the right for further options. At this point, select “Download” for the corresponding video.
- Now your VOD is downloaded and you can save it wherever you want.