If you want to change your Valorant password, you can do so via the Riot Games website. With your Riot Games account, you manage both LOL and Valorant
To change your Valorant password
Keep in mind that changing your password in Valorant will also affect League of Legends. Both games are from Riot Games. To change your password, follow these steps:
- First go to Riot Games’ website playvalorant.com.
- Next, enter your username and password.
- You will then receive a six-digit code by email to verify your account. Enter this code
- Now you will be redirected to your account overview. In the left bar, you can change your password under “Riot account login”.
- Enter your current password here. Then type in your new password and confirm it.
- Finally click on “Save change”. When you press the button, your new password is active.