With the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, you can easily take an ECG yourself. However, always consult a doctor when evaluating the results
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro: How to take an ECG
More and more smartwatches allow you to track various health features in addition to basic functions like counting steps or reading messages. One of these features, on some models, is the ability to take an ECG. If you have a Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, you can have one displayed.
- For your Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro to take an ECG, you need to touch the smartwatch with a finger for 30 seconds.
- The watch then shows you the measured results and information about sinus rhythm, extrasystoles and atrial fibrillation.
- In addition, the Smartwatch can also detect possible arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) to a certain degree.
- When using health features of smartwatches, always remember to seek the help of a doctor for medical procedures.
- If you have the regular Huawei Watch GT 3, you cannot get an ECG with your smartwatch. You can only do that with the Pro version.
How to activate the ECG function
To create an ECG with the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, certain requirements must be met.
- In order to obtain an ECG with the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, your watch must have at least firmware 18.104.22.1689 installed.
- You must sign in to Huawei Health with a Huawei ID and be over 18 years old.
- The ECG function must first be activated in the Huawei Health app. To do this, go to Health ☻ Heart ☻ Other data in the app, and then go to ECG.
Other fitness and health features of the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro
In addition to the ECG, you can monitor your fitness and health with other features if you own a Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro.
- As is common with other smartwatches, the watch can track your sleep.
- With the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, you can measure your skin temperature.
- The smartwatch can also help you determine your stress level.
- In addition, you can take a heart rate measurement.
- With the help of the SPo2 measurement, you can also draw conclusions about the oxygen saturation of your blood.