The error code 2005-0003 for the Nintendo Switch can occur when you want to download software. The error is usually resolved quickly
Remove the error code 2005-0003 on the Nintendo Switch
The error code 2005-0003 for the Nintendo Switch may indicate a connection with the microSD card used. In most cases, this error can be resolved in just a few steps.
- First of all, you should check whether the system software of your console is up to date. If this is the case, press and hold the power button for three seconds. Then select the “Power options” and then “Restart”.
- If the problem persists after the restart, you should switch off your console. When deactivated, remove the microSD card and reinsert it into the Nintendo Switch
- If this step does not help either, you can insert another microSD card into the device. Check whether the planned download is now possible. If you only have one microSD card, you can format the data on this memory card and then reuse it.
- You can also try to load the software onto the system memory of your Nintendo Switch. This avoids the use of a microSD card. However, the storage space there is limited
- If the error code persists after trying all possible solutions, the Nintendo Switch must be repaired. The best way to do this is to contact Nintendo customer service