If your memories are gone with BeReal, this can have various reasons. Perhaps you have changed something in the settings.
BeReal memories gone – causes and solutions
In order for your memories to be displayed, a certain setting must be made. Your memories are only displayed in BeReal if you have activated them. Therefore, check the settings.
- Start the BeReal app and tap on your profile in the top right-hand corner.
- In your profile, tap the three dots in the top right corner to open the settings.
- In the settings, tap the item “Memories” and check whether the memories are activated. If this is not the case, tap on “Activate memories”
- If only some of your memories are gone, you have probably changed the time zone. Then these BeReals have been deleted and cannot be restored either.
Further solution for disappeared memories
Your memories may not be displayed even though they are activated and you have not changed the time zone.
- In this case, close the BeReal app and start again.
- Make sure you have a sufficient Wi-Fi or mobile signal.
- Wait for the next time-to-be-ready notification. Then tap on your profile, you should see your Memories.
- If the problem persists, contact BeReal. To do this, tap on your profile and then on the three dots. Under “Help” you will find the item “Contact us”.