If the Internet on your iPad is slow, you have various options to solve this problem. You can find out what you can do about it in this practical tip.
Internet on the iPad is slow – what you can do
With the following tips, the Internet on your Apple tablet will be faster again:
- Make sure you have turned on your Wi-Fi properly and are connected to the correct network.
- Make sure you are not too far away from the router, otherwise the connection may slow down.
- In addition, do not place any bulky objects between the iPad and the router (not even thick concrete walls) so that the signal is not weakened.
- In the WLAN settings of your router, you can set other options to make the WLAN work faster. For example, you should set the channel to “Automatic” here.
- It often helps if you reset the router to factory settings. However, you will then have to set it up again completely.
- Also make sure that you have installed all iOS updates on your iPad.
- If these tips have not helped you, it is best to contact your internet service provider if you have any further problems.