You can easily turn up the iPhone ringtone. With a few keystrokes you can turn up the volume on your device.
Turn up the iPhone ringtone: Instructions
You can use the settings on your smartphone to find the right setting for your ringtone:
- When your phone is in standby mode, change the volume of the ringtone using the volume keys.
- When you are not on a call or watching a video, you can change the volume of the ringtone using the Volume Down and Volume Up keys.
- You can also lock this function if you do not want to change the ringtone volume accidentally.
Lock setting via page keys
If you do not want to accidentally turn your ringtone up or down with the side buttons, you can lock the function.
- Go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Disable the button under “Change with buttons”.