If you don’t like the order of the channels on your Sony Bravia TV after the automatic channel scan, you can sort the channels. This can be done quickly with our instructions.
Quite simple via the menu: Sort channel list on Sony Bravia
After the channel scan, the channels are usually not sorted as desired. Manual sorting of channels can be found in the detailed TV menu of your Bravia TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your remote control. Alternatively, depending on your Bravia model, press the Menu or “+” button.
- Navigate to the “Settings” icon with the directional pad.
- Here you select the option “Digital Settings”.
- In the next menu, navigate to “Digital programmes” and select it.
- Now you can see your channel list. To move a channel, select it with the OK button. Once you have selected it, you can navigate to your desired position with the arrow keys and place it there with “OK”. If there was already another transmitter in this position, the two are simply swapped.
- Proceed in the same way with all the transmitters of your choice.
- At the end, press the “Return” button until you return to normal playback.