In Windows 10, you can call up the Task Manager in various ways. We have compiled a list of all the options for you in this practical tip.
Call the task manager under Windows 10 with a key combination
The quickest way to call up the Task Manager is with a key combination.
- Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[Esc].
- Alternatively, you can also use the key combination [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Del]. A menu will then open by clicking on “Task Manager “
- In the opened task manager you can see all running processes and the resources used by the programmes via the item “More details”.
Open Task Manager via the Windows button
- The task manager can also be opened without a keyboard.
- Open the Windows Start menu and search for “Task Manager”.
- Click on the appropriate entry to open the programme.
- Alternatively, you can also right-click on the Windows button at the bottom left. A context menu now appears.
- Here you can select the item “Task Manager”.
Call Windows Task Manager via the “Run” command
The task manager can also be opened via the “Run” command.
- Press the key combination [Windows]+[R] on the keyboard. A window with an input field appears.
- You can also enter the same command in the command line and the task manager will also appear.