In the Amazon Shop app, you can change the language and country with a few simple steps. Where you can find the appropriate setting, we explain in this practical tip.
Amazon app store: How to change the menu language
Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and log in with your credentials. The described procedure is the same for iOS and Android.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right to open the menu.
- Scroll all the way down this page to the “Settings” item. Here you will see the flag of the currently set country and the selected language.
- Tap “Settings” and then tap “Country and Language”.
- Here you can now use drop-down menus to set the country, language, and currency for app use.
- Confirm the selection by tapping on “Done”.