Hiding pictures on your Android smartphone is useful if others like to take a curious look at your picture gallery. The procedure is very simple.
Hiding pictures on your Android: Here’s how to do it
Some pictures are just not anyone’s business and accordingly should not be in your normal picture gallery.
- To hide the pictures, open the picture gallery on your smartphone and find the picture in question.
- In the lower part you will find a bar on which you can, among other things, share, favourite, edit or delete the picture. There is also a button with three dots, which you tap.
- On the Xiaomi smartphone, there is then the option “Add to album”, which you also tap.
- You will then be presented with various albums, including “Private Album”. Select this and the image will be added.
- You then have the option to protect the album with a lock that only you know about.
- On the Xiaomi, you can find the private folder by dragging your finger from the top of the screen downwards in the album overview.
- But there are also apps to protect your data, such as “Gallery – Vault, Photo Gallery”.