Connecting an iPhone to Wi-Fi works via the smartphone’s settings. There you will find the Wi-Fi configurations of the device from Apple
Connect iPhone to WLAN: Instructions
A few clicks are all it takes to connect an iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Start the iPhone and go to the settings. Within the settings you will find the Wi-Fi option. Select this option
- Activate WLAN within this menu. All available networks in your area will now be displayed. You will also be shown the signal strength and a possible lock symbol to indicate security.
- Select the desired network and enter the network key if necessary. Then start the connection.
- If you are looking for a hidden network, click on Other. You can now enter network names, the network key and security types to establish a connection.
- Once the connection is established, the WLAN symbol will be displayed on your iPhone.