On the iPhone, you can easily create your own personal Memoji. You don’t need another app or anything similar. In addition to the pure selection, the mood can also be adjusted.
Create memoji in the Messages app
Memojis can look very different. They can express your personality, as well as your mood.
- To create a new memoji, open the Messages app.
- Click on “Compose” to write a new message.
- Select the Memoji Sticker from the bar at the bottom (see screenshot).
- Swipe to the right and press the plus to create a new Memoji.
- Now you can design the memoji according to your personal preferences. You can customise the skin colour, hairstyle, eyebrows and much more.
- Once you are satisfied with your selection, save by clicking on “Done”.
- Alternatively to the Messages app, you can also do the same steps in the WhatsApp app.
- You can then use the memojis in both the Messages app and WhatsApp.
If you have created several memojis and want to manage them, this is also very easy.
- Open the Messages app again.
- Click on “Compose” again to open a new message.
- Select the memoji icon in the bar again.
- Navigate to the settings by clicking on the three dots. Here you can now edit, duplicate or delete your selected memoji.