Changing arrows in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is different from previous parts of the video game series by Ubisoft. In our practical tip, you can find out what you need to bear in mind and how you can make new arrows.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Change arrows
Changing arrows in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is harder than you think. We explain how it works:
- Arrows cannot be changed in the traditional video game way. There are only 3 types of arrows that belong to each type of bow.
- These include light bows, predator bows and hunting bows. Each type of bow has different attributes and is automatically equipped with the appropriate arrows (light arrows, hunting arrows, predator arrows) when created.
- To change the bows and thus the arrows, you have to open the ranged inventory within the menu. There you select the preferred bow.
- Small tip: Fire arrows are not assigned to a specific bow type. For fire arrows, you must hold an applied arrow in a flame. Voilà.
Crafting Arrows in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla does not offer an option to craft arrows in the inventory. This option is nowhere to be found in the game. The developers only offer players the option to find or buy arrows.
- Arrows of various types are scattered throughout supplies in the world. They are most often found in enemy camps. There you can replenish your inventory with arrows for free.
- You can buy any type of arrow for a small amount of money from merchants in settlements and towns. For 1 silver you get a light arrow, for 2 silver a hunting arrow and for 3 silver a predator arrow.
- If you’re lucky, the corpses of slain archers are lootable. Small amounts of arrows can be found this way.