To see the invisible in Baldur’s Gate 3, you can use other methods besides spells. Some of these are already available in Act 1
Seeing the Unseen in Baldur’s Gate 3: Possibilities
Baldur’s Gate 3 offers you a variety of methods to see the invisible and thus gain an advantage in combat and when exploring. Spells are particularly effective.
- See invisible is a level 2 spell available to various magic classes. When you use it, you see invisible NPCs and can also reveal them. The spell has a range of nine meters.
- The level 1 spell Fairy Fire works in a similar way. You apply the spell to an area that is brightly lit. This reveals all NPCs that are present or passing through the area. It has a range of 18 meters.
- Tip: You can use the scrolls from these instead of the spells. This is recommended if you do not have the spell yourself.
- Furthermore, in Baldur’s Gate you can simply use an area attack on a specific area. If you suspect an invisible enemy and hit it, you may break invisibility.
- Let Volo operate on your eye. In Baldur’s Gate 3, you will receive Volo’s replacement eye after a gruesome operation by the Poet. With this, you can see the invisible permanently and at a distance of nine meters.