In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can find clay in three places. However, the locations are not marked. So you’ll have to shovel to get the resource.
Disney Dreamlight Valley – where you can find clay
You’ll need clay to craft for one quest or another in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Obviously, there is no trader in the game where you can buy clay. So you have to go in search of it.
- There are three clay locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Look for it in the Trust Glade, Sunny Plains and Forgotten Land areas.
- Tip: If you are looking for clay, it is worth unlocking the Glade of Trust first. At 5,000 Dreamlight, this region costs the least to unlock.
- There is a special find in keimen of the three areas, you already have to search a bit for clay by digging up the ground with the shovel. The resource is not indicated by sparkles or similar clues. So you dig on the off chance.
- You probably have the best chance of finding clay near the river in Glade of Trust.