In Fallout 76, you can load your fusion cores so that you can use them for longer. There are various methods available to you to do this
Loading fusion cores in Fallout 76 in detail
Fusion cores are essential to be able to use power armor in Fallout 76. You can collect the cores, but it is often more worthwhile to load them up. There are two ways to do this:
- You can use the Power Absorption perk. This is a legendary perk that you have access to from level 50 onwards.
- If you equip this in Fallout 76, you have a ten to twenty percent chance that enemy energy attacks will fully charge the current fusion core.
- The chance depends on the card rank for which you have to pay skill coins. Rank 1 offers (free) ten, rank 2 (50 coins) thirteen, rank 3 (100 coins) sixteen and rank 4 (150 coins) twenty percent.
- Alternatively, you can use the fusion core recharger, which fully recharges empty fusion cores within 100 minutes. However, the device is not free of charge.
- It is part of the P.I.T.T. recruitment package, which you can purchase as additional content on all platforms. You can still reliably charge your fusion cores with the fusion core charger