As every year, Gamescom 2023 will once again present various new games that you can test before they are launched on the market
Games at Gamescom 2023 – all highlights
Gamescom is the world’s largest trade fair for computer and video games. Every year, developers present their latest games, some of which have not yet been released. Here is a selection that you can play.
- NetEase: With the interactive comic adventure Dustborn, NetEase will probably attract many fans in Hall 6. Those who prefer action and battle royale computer games will enjoy Nakara: Bladepoint.
- Bandai Namco Entertainment: Fans of fighting games will feel particularly at home in Hall 6. Namco will be presenting games such as Naruto x Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections and Tekken 8.
- Indie Arena Booth: Although Indie Arena Booth is now a separate team, it also originated from the community. Independent developers can present their games here. In Hall 10.2, for example, you can try your hand at Odinfall or Pioneers of Pagonia.
- Nintendo:Nintendo fans can look forward to games such as The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Just Dance 24 in Hall 9.
- Ubisoft: This year in Hall 6, the developers will be showing fans the games The Crew Motorfest as well as Assassin’s Creed Mirage, which is scheduled for release later this year.
More developers and insider tips at Gamescom 2023
In addition to the stands already mentioned, Gamescom 2023 offers the right genre for everyone.
- In Hall 8, Microsoft will be ramping up with lots of gaming stations and various games that have already been released. If you don’t want to wait in line for long at Gamescom, your chances are good here.
- The simulation genre is also catered for with the construction simulator from Astragon Entertainment in Hall 6 – a must for all hobby builders.
- Lego fans can try their hand at LEGO 2K Drive in Hall 10. 2.