Almost every dishwasher allows you to adjust the top rack. This trick can save you a lot of work, but it’s a shame that many dishwasher owners don’t even know about it
The top rack in the dishwasher can be adjusted
For many, the dishwasher is one of the most valuable assistants in the household. It is often a challenge to store even tall dishes when the appliance is already full. There is an ingenious trick that can help, but many people don’t even know about it.
- Tidying up the dishwasher so that as much as possible fits in and everything is clean at the same time is quite an art. But there’s a trick to help with the lack of space
- The top compartment of the dishwasher is usually only used for cups, glasses and other small items. However, this does not necessarily have to be the case
- In almost every modern dishwasher, you can move the top rack of the dishwasher downwards.
- There is often a lever inside the household appliance that allows you to move the dishwasher basket up or down quickly and easily.
- Then even larger plates or pots have enough space in the upper dishwasher basket and can be conveniently cleaned at the same time. Or they finally fit better under the basket. Depending on how you arrange the compartment