In order to shop online at Amazon, you need to log in using the login. In our practical tip, you can find out how to do this.
Perform the Amazon login in the browser
In order to order something from Amazon, you first need to log in to your account. Here’s how it works:
- Open the website www.amazon.de.in your browser.
- Move the mouse to the top right of the Hello, Login Account and Lists box and wait for the new menu to pop up. Then click the mouse on the Sign In button at the top, you will be redirected automatically. Alternatively, click on Secure Sign In on the Amazon home page.
- Now enter the email address or mobile phone number you used to sign in to Amazon. Confirm by clicking Next.
- Enter your Amazon password. If you would like to remain logged in to Amazon permanently, also tick the checkbox Remain logged in. Confirm with Sign in.
- If you have set up a two-step verification for Amazon, you still need to enter the one-time password from your authentication app.
Log in to the Amazon app
If you want to sign in to the Amazon app on your smartphone or tablet, this is how to do it:
- Open the Amazon app.
- If you are launching the app for the first time, you can now tap directly on the button You are already a customer? Sign in. Otherwise, select the Secure Sign In button on the Amazon home page.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number. Then tap on Next.
- Now enter your password. Confirm with Log in.
- If you are using a two-step sign-in with Amazon, you must now enter the one-time password from your authentication app.