You can get the price for replacing your iPad battery directly from Apple. You should expect to pay an average of 100 to 200 euros
iPad battery replacement: Price for the service
If you want to change your iPad battery directly at Apple, you should be familiar with the potential prices beforehand.
- Apple offers a battery service for a variety of iPads. The price depends on the model and varies between 109 and 219 euros (as of January 2024). On average, you pay 149 euros.
- For example, if you want to replace the battery of a 6th generation iPad (12.9-inch with Wi-Fi and cellular), the cost is €219. Older models, on the other hand, are cheaper
- Apple offers a cost estimate that you can use to directly check the possible costs for changing the battery. All you have to do is visit the “Service and Repair” page for iPads.
- Scroll down until you see the Get a quote field. There, select Battery under Type of service
- Under Product or accessory, click on the iPad variant that you own. You can choose between iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
- Finally, select the model of your iPad via Model. Click on the Get a quote button and you will be shown the likely price for the battery replacement. You can select an appointment for the repair via Get service
- Tip: If you have an AppleCare+ plan, you do not usually have to pay for the battery replacement yourself.