You can reset your iPhone without code in two ways. This may be necessary, for example, if you have forgotten the lock code. We show you both variants.
Reset iPhone without code with iTunes
For this way you need a PC or a Mac, the latest version of iTunes and a cable to connect the iPhone to the computer. The process will reboot your iPhone and you will have to set it up again later.
- Turn off the iPhone. Depending on the model, you can do this by pressing the side button only for a few seconds or by pressing the side button together with the lister button.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer, open iTunes and start the iPhone in recovery mode. From iPhone 8, to do this, first briefly press the volume down button, then briefly press the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button until the screen displays the recovery mode.
- In iTunes, the iPhone should appear with “Update”, “Restore” and “Cancel” options. Click “Restore. “
- Wait until the process is complete. Disconnect the iPhone from the computer and set it up again.
Reset iPhone without code using iCloud
The procedure using iCloud is necessary if you want to reset your iPhone without code and the “Find my iPhone” function is enabled.
- Go to the iCloud website in a browser and log in with your Apple ID.
- Click “Where is?” and select your iPhone under “All Devices” at the top.
- Select “Erase iPhone” from the options, enter your Apple ID and confirm the process.
- If the iPhone is connected to the Internet, it will be completely erased. Then you can restore it via iTunes.