DAZN is a streaming provider for all sports fans that offers various payment methods. You can find out which payment methods the sports streaming service DAZN accepts as well as the costs for the subscription here.
DAZN: All payment methods at a glance
The sports provider DAZN currently accepts eight different payment methods in Germany and Austria. In Switzerland, six payment options are available.
- Credit card: Payment by credit card is possible in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- PayPal: Germany’s largest payment provider is also available in all three countries.
- Voucher: Special vouchers for DAZN can be purchased in retail stores, which can then be redeemed flexibly online. This works in all the countries mentioned above.
- Klarna: In Germany and Austria it is possible to pay DAZN by direct debit via the service Klarna.
- Mobile phone bill: Payment via the monthly bill of the mobile phone provider works in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The basic prerequisite is that the provider offers the option at all.
- ITunes / PlayStore: In the Apple AppStore as well as in the Goole PlayStore, it is possible to pay for the DAZN subscription across all countries.
- AmazonPay: DAZN in Germany and Austria also offers the option of paying for the subscription directly via Amazon. However, this requires a Fire TV Stick from Amazon.
DAZN: Overview of costs
DAZN offers different subscription periods, which means that the costs differ in some cases.
- On 1 February 2022, there was a price increase for new customers. Existing customers kept their previous price until at least 31 July 2022.
- You now pay €247.99 for an annual subscription. Calculated per month, that’s €24.99.
- If you have not yet booked a subscription with DAZN, you will be given the opportunity to try out a free month. After 30 days, your chosen payment method will be used if you do not cancel beforehand.