If your PS4 has a defect, you can have it conveniently collected and sent in. You can find out exactly how to have your PlayStation 4 repaired in our article.
Send in your PlayStation 4 and have it repaired
Before you send in your PlayStation 4, you should first contact PSN customer service for help. If they are unable to help you, you will need to send in your PS4:
- To do this, open the Playstation Hardware Support website.
- Scroll down and click on “PlayStation Repairs”. On the following page, select “PlayStation 4”.
- You will get the suggested solution to update the software. If this does not help, click on “I still have the problem”.
- The next step will ask you to narrow down your problem. Following this, you will again be given suggestions for solutions. If you give “I still have the problem” as feedback each time, a button “Request repair” will appear.
- After that you have to enter the serial number of your PS4. Now you have to fill in a form with your personal data, a description of the error as well as the desired pick-up day.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an e-mail with the service form, which you must place in the box.
- On the day of collection, the parcel carrier will ring your doorbell, issue the delivery note and then take the parcel away. If you are not available, you will find the delivery note in your letterbox and you will have to take the parcel to the post office yourself.
- Your console will now be repaired or replaced and finally returned to you.