Listening to Spotify Radio is handy when you’re in the mood for new music but don’t know exactly what you want to listen to. For example, you can find new radio stations directly via songs or playlists that you like.
Listen to Spotify Radio: on your PC and smartphone
Spotify Radio is a feature where you can discover new music or artists. Spotify creates radio stations for this purpose. To use the function, proceed in exactly the same way in the app on the smartphone and the programme on the PC:
- Start Spotify and log in with your access data.
- Search for any song, artist or playlist using the search bar.
- Tap the three dots. If you have selected a playlist, the entry “Call up playlist radio” appears. After clicking on this, the radio station is created.
- A radio station based on a song can be created in the same way. Here you click on “Call up song radio” via the three dots.
- You can set up as many of your own radio stations as you like in this way. The more often you use a radio station and rate the songs it plays, the more Spotify adapts to your musical tastes. New songs are added automatically.
Saving Spotify Radio: How to do it
If you listen to a radio station often, you can add it to your favourites.
- Tap the heart at the top left of the radio station you want to add to your favourites.
- If you have marked the radio station with “Like”, it will then be added to your library and can be conveniently accessed from there.
- Important: You cannot save playlist radio stations.