In the Amazon Shop app, you can change the language and the country in just a few steps. We explain where you can find the corresponding setting in this practical tip.
Amazon App Store: How to change the menu language
Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and log in with your access data. The procedure described is the same for iOS and Android.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right to open the menu.
- Scroll all the way down on this page to the “Settings” item. Here the flag of the currently set country and the selected language is displayed.
- Tap on “Settings” and then tap on “Country and Language”.
- Here you can now use drop-down menus to set the country, language and currency for app use.
- Confirm the selection by tapping on “Done”.