The battery life of the Google Pixel 6 differs depending on the model variant. Here, the cheapest model performs best
Google Pixel 6: Battery life and key data
The Pixel 6 is the basic model and can be placed between the 6a and the 6 Pro in terms of both battery capacity and price.
- The screen diagonal of the Google Pixel 6 is 6.4 inches.
- It is priced at €649, but you can get it much cheaper from some sellers.
- The battery capacity is 4614 mAh, which according to Google is enough for 34 hours of use.
- When using the extreme energy saving mode, the battery life is even 48 hours.
Google Pixel 6a: long battery life in energy-saving mode
The Google Pixel 6a is the smallest and cheapest variant of the Google Pixel 6 – but the battery is only minimally smaller than that of the base model.
- The Google Pixel 6a has a screen diagonal of 6.1 inches.
- It is the cheapest model at €459.
- The battery capacity is stated at 4410 mAh, which according to the manufacturer is enough for 29 hours of moderate use.
- In extreme energy saving mode, the battery even lasts for up to 72 hours.
Battery life: Google Pixel 6 Pro
The 6 Pro is the most powerful, but also the most expensive model. The battery life is nevertheless the same as that of the basic model, as the Pixel 6 has a lower resolution and a lower frame rate and thus consumes less power.
- The screen diagonal of the Pixel 6 Pro is 6.7 inches.
- The price is €899, but thanks to offers, the smartphone can also be purchased for a lower price.
- The battery capacity is 5003 mAh, which is enough for 34 hours of usage.
- In extreme energy saving mode, the battery lasts for 48 hours.