You can easily share YouTube playlists in both the app and the browser. Read this article to find out how to do this.
Share a playlist in the YouTube app
Share an entire playlist via the YouTube app as follows:
- Find your desired playlist in the app using the search function and call up the list:
- You will find a curved arrow pointing to the right above the play button. Tap on this symbol.
- In the next step, use the pop-up window to select the service you want to use to share your playlist. In addition to your email app, this can also be Twitter, Facebook and various messenger apps. Alternatively, you can copy the playlist link and share it in other ways.
Share YouTube Playlist in Browser
If you want to share a playlist from the YouTube website on your computer, follow these steps:
- Open YouTube, search for the playlist you want and open the list.
- Under the playlist title, you will find several icons. Click on the curved arrow pointing to the right.
- Now you have the option to share the playlist via different services. Select the service you want to use or copy the playlist link to share it with your friends in other ways.